Thursday, December 20, 2018

New sub-page: Merchandise - And christmas code No. 4

As I'm doing a very poor job of advertising the shirts for the game, let me correct that and remember everyone of their existance. :D



To make sure that people can always see the available merchandise and a post about it is not replaced by newer posts until no one sees it anyone, I created a new page on my blog devoted to merchandise. You can check out the shirts and all details about them there:
https://naughty-netherpunch.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_20.html


The christmas advant calendar code 4 is 722722



3 comments:

  1. I cant find the second code, i found here the 1th, the 3th and the 4th, where is the second?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Code1" 111111 Code2 " 875865 Code3"919191 Code4 " 722722
    Np :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Bugfix update 24.03.21

 I made a small bugfix update for windows, linux, and mac to version 24.03.21 to solve the following issues: - Fixed a bug that caused you t...