Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Update 19.06.19

Version 19.06.19 is now available as "update files only". 
 
- New event with Naevy at the beach of Amaranthe 
- The full body CG of Chiyo has been changed (you can check the new image at the CG room if you already had her event) 
- New events with Tami at Pumumu. Talk with her for a cooking event in which you can cook either with Mira, Mirel, Tsubaki, Chiyo, Kayelinth, Elly or Ryoko. Options for party members you don't have turn invisible. After the event talk with Tami again for more dialogs.
 
Since this is a rather quick update I'll post only the "update files". A regular full upload will happen again once the next update with more content is done.

Update files:

5 comments:

  1. I have some problems one of them is the ghost girl and one of the slaves that you get to buy have image bug I get error.
    the second problem is when I go to dorgania they do not let me pass and I have the mission to look for lucilla speak with the sailor with the two strangers and the guard and nothing happens I hope you can help me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find the Naevy event at the beach of Amaranthe no matter what I do. I think I've completed all her events so far and everything, so I'm not sure what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind. It turns out you need to finish the new event with the white tigergirl (Dea) and Mai first.

      Delete
  3. I don't remember what he said last time I talked to him, so I don't know if this is a bug with a previous quest or the new one, but when I talk to King Merius for the Amagal Succession quest all he says is "Have you made a decision about my offer!?" and I can't progress with the quest

    ReplyDelete

Update 24.04.09

Update 24.04.09 changes: - In Act 4 of the time skip, a !-icon appears at Aldlyn, which triggers an event to unlock a new area in the top le...