Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Hotfix 21.02.10

 ​I made a quick fix for the bugs that were reported since the public release of version 21.02.09:

- The buffs in the ice dungeon should now be removed after the dungeon.
- Fixed two cases of dragongirls not being visible in the ice dungeon
- Fixed cases of softlocks, or where you were able to walk around freely during the ice raid.
- Fixed the spear Celastris
- Fixed some other small issues.
Currently the fix is available as update files and full windows version. I'll wait a bit, for more bug reports, before I'll make an upload with the fixed version for all systems.

Update files: https://mega.nz/file/rhQ2UbQZ#5w5sRv3AVAMWt612pqbH64DYVHZhY4Rwh5SoBIBhxts
Windows version: https://mega.nz/file/i4BmERAa#88lurB62cvhs6ruPCwhF57Yo0bfPPXJ2_JL0Uz7vb9s

2 comments:

  1. Hey, my CG room is messed up, I think its an older version, because I don't have multiple pages and it wont let me view scenes I already have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Problem solved, apparently the update from January never got installed into my files for it, but I fixed it.

      Delete

Update 24.04.09

Update 24.04.09 changes: - In Act 4 of the time skip, a !-icon appears at Aldlyn, which triggers an event to unlock a new area in the top le...