Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Progress report 17.11.21

Next update will still take a while. I wanted to finish it in time, but then decided to add a bit more rather than slashing it off for the sake of making the upload in time. ^^

- The next update will continue the main story line, finally introducing the main antagonist and giving some more information about his intentions.
- It also contains the first ship travel, which will include the option to speak alone with a party member during the journey. It'll be similar to how you can speak alone with one of the party members in the events at the south dungeon, where the party splits into several groups for a short moment. But in this case, you'll be able to speak with all party members and re-play the journey later again, in case you didn't have a party member before.
- I spend a bunch of hours getting some new graphics for characters and maps. You might not see much of it immediately, but it'll increase my options for the future. Some of it will be visible in the new maps, like the ship in the screenshot. :)

As result of the poll for the games weakpoint on patreon, I've ordered the remakes of several old CGs. This currently includes the titfuck CG of Elly, the blowjob from the headmaid, the sex scene with Hellhound and the sex scene with Kurohime where Ryen was shown from behind and looked like a child. There are a few more on my list, that might be remade later, but those four immediately came to my mind when thinking about where to start. Look forward to see their upgrades. :)

17 comments:

  1. I wanted to ask but am I missing something? On the carnal I have beaten all the battles that have shown up so far and yet it still tells me I have a turn limit for the current battle and it takes so long to build stuff that I want and I can't figure out if I need to talk to someone or if it is a bug or if there is supposed to be a battle not yet implemented. Thanks and I love the game so far my only problem really is how hard it is to get people past 70 since it seems to stop going up with gifts. That said I do not think it is that big of a deal since I assume the love potion will become a bit more common later down the line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even after finishing the last battle, the turn system continues until turn 60. This is to prevent you from losing the resources you get at the turn end when finishing the last battle early. :)

      Delete
  2. Started to make an run. Saved before the split up part at the south dungeon. Just that I overwrote it instead of load it, after the event. Again. At least I can ask, can our little tsundere vampire turn into an bat or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, why I didn't used the second auto save?! I even checked the first one. Go me.

      Delete
    2. It's nt revealed to you, if she can or can't turn into a bat yet. ;)

      Delete
    3. Hopefully that doesn't happen to her when she comes. Imagine an Bat flying trough the sky, widely blushing and cum dripping.

      Delete
  3. In the dungeon where theree is a room where you get into a race with a fire ball and if it won will ended uoutside the room. How can you get the chest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You simply need to get to the "finishing line" quicker than the fireball. The event is reset when you're thrown or move outsite of the room, so you can retry as often as you need.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Got it. Magic Apple.

      Delete
  4. In the opening screen , there is no exit button(one that close the game and return to the os.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I refuse to let my players leave easily. *evil smile*

      Delete
    2. Well, ctrl alt f4 is enough for that.

      Delete
    3. Hopefully, you won't don't go to VR . The trapped in VR genre is getting out of hand.

      Delete
  5. So what happened to me is I defeat Lace in the drunken dungeon, there is cutscene where I can see myself next to her in the private prison however there are dialog with Kurohime and options are the same as when you were training Kurohime. When I left and I go back there he has dialog with her, it freezes and I cannot move or anything. Anyone else same issue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that bug was already fixed...but apparently I missed something. >.<
      I'll take a look at it to fix the problem. If you want me to, I can fix your save file as well. Simply send it to Naughty-Netherpunch@web.de with a short reminder of which problem you want me to fix.

      Delete

Bugfix update 24.03.21

 I made a small bugfix update for windows, linux, and mac to version 24.03.21 to solve the following issues: - Fixed a bug that caused you t...