Thursday, July 27, 2017

Looking for new gametester

In order to increase the quality of the game and reduce the amount of bugs making it into public releases, I would like to add a few gametesters to my team.

What's the work of a gametester?
Gametester get a preview version for new updates from me, usually 1-2 days before the public release, to check the new content for bugs. That means you should at best have a few hours to spare each day, so that you can test the preview within 24 hours after receiving it.
In between those previews, I would like you to take a look around the game and keep giving me feedback on everything good or bad you notice.

How to apply?
In order for me to see your abilities and motivation, I want you to send me a report as feedback about any part of the game (or about my pages/posts), where you describe why this part or feature is good or bad the way it is. This report does not need to be a page long essay, but should be detailed enough to show you put some thought and work into it.


Please send me the finished feedback to Naughty-Netherpunch@web.de

All applications posted as comments below, instead of being send by mail, will be ignored!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update 24.04.09

Update 24.04.09 changes: - In Act 4 of the time skip, a !-icon appears at Aldlyn, which triggers an event to unlock a new area in the top le...