Friday, September 23, 2016

Update 23.09.16

I made a new update mostly for the sake of bug fixing. I got little feedback for my fix in the last devlog but since what I got was positiv I hope the crashes will be solved now.
  • After your introduction in the castle the game will now automaticly save every 2.5 mins alternating between saveslot 15 and 16. If you already have a save at those slots you wish to keep please load and save them somewhere else in your old version before copying them into the new version!
  • A new plugin takes away all second weapon slots for characters that can’t use it anyway.
  • Money from mines and taxes is now generated 10 times faster.
  • I forgot to mention in the earlier update news that Kurohime has received her second CG picture. You can see it in her training or if you finished it already by using the CG selection at your bed.

Download the newest version at:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update 24.04.09

Update 24.04.09 changes: - In Act 4 of the time skip, a !-icon appears at Aldlyn, which triggers an event to unlock a new area in the top le...