Friday, May 12, 2017

Streaming schedule

Since I'm planning to stream more from now on, I made a google doc file with my streaming schedule. In this file, I'll add and change the date and times for my streams, so that you're always up-to-date.

The stream times are marked with a color, to show whether the stream will be on twitch (non-mature content) or on picarto (mature content).

Streams will usually be 23:30 or 13:30 CEST. Feel free to add the difference to your timezone in the file, to make it easier for everyone in the same timezone to immediately know at which times the streams will be for them.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19IDljgty5NQFl0Lt8_zz1swihyZrcZHd5sZJciRrLnE/edit#gid=0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update 24.04.09

Update 24.04.09 changes: - In Act 4 of the time skip, a !-icon appears at Aldlyn, which triggers an event to unlock a new area in the top le...